Tuesday, March 13, 2007

No place like home

I just got home....

My thrush is gone after having used the Culturelle for the last 10 days or so. I didn't even use it so regularly, but it seems to have done the trick. I mean, the thrush is gone but I still get a strange taste in my mouth and am afraid to have anything too spicy.

I've also been sampling all kinds of food, and don't know how to continue right now. I'm going to eat on the "conservative" side, i.e., keep the wheat and starches to a minimum for a while.

I was able to get some tea tree oil toothpaste and mouthwash in the US. I'll start using the mouthwash today. The label claims to produce good results in 2 weeks of using the product. There is goldenseal and GSE in the mouthwash as well.

2 comments:

Angela Winston said...

That's great! Do you have any residual pain? Did you stick with the candida diet while you were gone? Do you think the Culturelle would have worked if you hadn't been on the diet?

Migelooch said...

I have almost no pain left from the burning mouth syndrome. I've been using a toothpaste with tea tree oil and that might be making the difference. I only half-followed the diet while I was gone. Regarding the Culturelle, I'm not sure.

Jul